Sunday 14 October 2012

Instagrammed Life...

Updates of my life lately according to my instagram.

My super mum celebrated her 50th birthday last month. She didn't want a big celebration so we just had a simple dinner and bought her a cake.



I wish that she will always be healthy and happy. She has done so much for us and she deserves to be happy more than anyone else.

My parents planned to rent out our old house so me and my mum went to clean the house. While clearing my stuff, I found so many of my old comic books!



Look at the amount of money me and my bro (mostly me) "invested" through the years. This is only part of it as many of them were thrown away by my mum last time. -_-""" But thanks to the internet, we can now read comics with just a click and it's free!

I also found a bookmark given to us by my high school headmistress during her retirement. She was a great and cool headmistress.



Penang's traffic is getting worse by the day.

 
















Went clubbing at the hottest club in Penang now, Soju Room, with the girls 3 weeks back.


















It was a fun night. We had fun dancing and drinking until the end of the night where me and Eve found that we lost our bags!! Long story short, we managed to get our bags back but our money and Eve's iPhone is gone. Suspected that the thief was the waiter who served our table but we have no evidence! But it's okay, karma will get him sooner or later.

My baby niece is growing so fast!!! She is 6 months old now! From a tiny baby to be able to sit on her own. I can't even describe the feelings I have right now. I just hope that she will grow up healthily and happily. Gugu loves you!! *hugs & kisses*


No comments: