Monday 7 January 2008

First Entry

Finally!! I'd decided to blog. "To blog or not to blog"?? Been thinking about it for several weeks. I mean like I enjoy reading blogs but me, myself blogging?? Hmmm.. There are so many factors that make me feel not to:-
  1. My "GOOD" english 
  2. My "Oh-so-interesting" life
  3. My laziness (I don't think I will be updating regularly)
But then think again, I don't intend to be a professional blogger and I think CONFIRM that the readers will only be my friends so who cares bout the english, my boring life and stuff right?? The main reason that I wanna blog is that I seldom get to chat with my buddies nowadays so I guess blogging is another way to let them kaypo keep up-to-date with my life now. So HERE I AM!! Creating myself an account. Btw, WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

No comments: