Thursday 13 March 2008

In need of Moolah

Managed to control myself from over-spent last month.
Maybe its because of that, i can't restrain myself this month.
Its still lower than the amount I spent for the 1st few months here though. So its not so bad right? *self-consoling*
Talking about self-control. 
I failed. 
Big time.

Splurged on a gift for myself yesterday. No no. Its not as expensive as you think it is.

 
Guess what's in it..No prize if u got it right though..

Damn. Now i sounded like a snob. 
NOoooOoo.  I don't wanna be like that.So let's just stop here.

****

Im now browsing through the web searching for university to continue my master next year.
Finally found a few that im interested in. Gotta start applying before its too late.
I have to get out of here next year.
I don't care. 

But then if all the uni rejected me, i guess im stuck in this place. *sigh*
Have to try living in a big city. It may affect my studies though.
Master wehh.
The name itself sounds tough already. haha..


****

My mum called and told me that my agent (from education/studies' agency) kept calling my mum asking for my UK no. Saying that she wanna know how im doing here. Im like .
My mum felt weird so she didn't give her my no. and inform me about it. I felt something fishy too. 
I mean, she has my email add and she even emailed me asking the same question so why does she want my no. now?? Weird. Makes me wonder whether its really her.
I regretted going to that agency 'cause i don't think that its a good one. If my info somehow leaked to others, then i really doubt the trustworthiness of that company.

****

Counting down to go on holiday.
3 more days baybehh.
Can't wait.
Yeah~~

p/s: I know my blog has nothing but only words recently. Will try to upload some pics when am back from holiday 'aite....

No comments: