Sunday 15 June 2008

The attack of laziness

I am so lazy to blog nowadays. Not only that, my life is so "happening" that i don't even know what to write. *sigh*
However, i will have my life back SOON.
Less than a week to be exact..
I can't wait!! haha
The only downside is, of course, the 13hours flight. Damnn..
Where's doraemon when i need him?! 

Anyway, to all my friends, i will be back next week..
So if any of you felt that you miss me alot and have the urge to see my *cough*lovely*cough* face again, just give me a call. I may use a new number though as i, the blur queen, forgets to reload my phone thus it got deactivated and i heard that it will be cut off after 1month. 
Hopefully they will still let me reactivate it..
Will update you guys in facebook or friendster if there's a change of number.
Stay tune aite?!

p/s: will be collecting my result tomorrow. damn kan cheong k. though i know most of my results di but there's my dissertation still. hope that i did well. *fingers crossed*

No comments: