Monday 1 June 2009

New house!

Moved out from my room last friday.
This is the condition of my friend's living room now.




Very very messy (again)!! :hilo:

****

The weather was so good nowadays that they have this outside the mall last saturday.



Didn't try it out though.

****

Had a haircut as well.
At first i wanted to go back to the salon that i got my haircut last time but they were fully booked til monday.
The only 1 slot that was available cost £48.
As if i'll pay that. -_-

So we looked around for others but it was either fully booked or near closing hours.
In the end, we went to a £10 salon. HAHA!
At first we were reluctant 'cause of the price but the salon was full with people so we took a try.
Luckily the result was alright. *phew*

Finally cut my fringe after so long.
I told the lady that i wanted a thin/wispy bangs and this was what she cut for me.
=="



It was too thin and weird.
So i got my friend to trim and cut it for me after that.



I look so much younger now!
It feels great to be 18 again! :please:


p/s: i like doing this kinda random post. makes blogging so much easier and picture is a great way to save time on typing and describing which i suck at. :)

2 comments:

Han-Hsiang said...

is that Angela's house?
why u have to move out from the campus sooo early?
i thought the accom. contract should let you stay until..um..August?

ha enjoy ur trip to Greece!!
i'm only going to London :<
i wish i can travel somewhere later in July
cos i probably have to go back b4 August~

WendyCookie said...

yes yes..thats angela's house..im living there now..hehe..

no..the contract ends on 13th june..*sigh*

i enjoyed the trip ALOT!!
u should go there as well..:)