Friday 4 April 2008

I lurrrvve exam....Not!

As indicated by the title, yes, i have to go through the "joy" of sitting for exams. Anyway, the suffering is now over and i won't be discussing just how "well" i did.  All that's left now is the dissertation. Like that is any better than exam. *sigh* I like schooling life and all but definitely not the exam part. Like, who likes exam?? If someone told me they like to sit for exam, i'll recommend them to go for a brain-scan. Like seriously.. Exam and fun definitely does not synch.

Ohya, i manage to see PROTON yesterday. Not one. Not two. But THREE!! In one day and not to mention, its all different models too. Saga, Wira (they have a different name but i forget what it is di) and wira aeroback. Before this, i even saw gen-2 and satria before. Nothing special u think. If in Malaysia i understand la.. Buatan Malaysia what.. But here?? Like seriously, proton in uk?? Makes u wonder doesnt it?? I wonder if the fact that proton is the sponsor of norwich's football club has anything to do with it.. Hmmm....

Gonna stop here...

Yeah, i know i know. I said that i'll update about the trip soon. Guess that will have to wait. Let me rest my brain first. Am still in a daze due to the lack of sleep. So before that, show u guys the postcards that i send to myself during the trip. Will tell the story next time. 




The exam definitely drained me. Good night.

No comments: