Friday 23 May 2008

Procrastination to the MAX!

Even when i know that something is seriously important, i still manage to procrastinate.
I don't know why. Can somebody please tell me why?
I'd been like this ever since i was young. Seriously.
Always did last minute revision for exams. Even now.
Which is why i always did badly in it.
I am not smart. I never got first in my class but i never got last too. So i guess that makes me an average student. I'm not like those awfully smart students where they manage to do damn well even when they don't study. Well, thats what they say anyway. haha..I know i need to study hard in order to do well. BUT!!!!
Things are always easier said than done.How many times have i tell myself that i wont do last minute revision anymore?
Its too many times that i lost count. 
Always regret when its too late. 
*sigh*

No comments: