Sunday 11 May 2008

Writer's Block?

Hey ppl..
Just to let you guys know that im still alive and kicking..
Its been so long since my last post..
Nahh..am not busy or anything..Just *cough* lazy *cough*..

I am suppose to be busy as i have to submit a dissertation end of this month but i just can't seem to start writing.
Im suffering from writer's block!! As if im a writer to begin with..
I managed to squeeze something out for my tutor today. Lets just hope that i have the inspiration to write soon or else, i might as well just die. I am DESPERATELY in need of my muse. 

MUSE, OH MUSE..WHERE ARE YOU?! COME TO MOMMA!! lol!!!

Maybe its wandering around the streets of Norwich trying hard to look for me.. Hrmmm..
Alright, i better go to the city tomorrow..Who knows, i might bump into it/him/her..
I know im not making any sense now..
Don't mind me..

No comments: