Thursday 16 October 2008

First Post!


Its my second "first post".
I had decided to switch to blogspot as i feel that it has more features than xanga.
So remember this site as I will no longer update in xanga.

It had been more than 3 months since my last update.
Friends had been telling me that i abandoned my blog and that i need to update. 

I had been, you know, *cough*busy*cough*. *shifty eyes*
Wait wait. I'm not lying ok.
I was really busy for the 3 months in Malaysia.
Pretty much chilling with my love ones all the time.
Then without knowing it, 3 months is up and here i am, back to Norwich.

So you can expect more updates though i won't say frequent updates. haha

Btw, i know the blog is a lil' bare now. Bear with me for a while and i will try to decorate it nicely soon k.

Update: Finally imported all of my blog posts from Xanga. Yay!!

1 comment:

Eve said...

peer preassure