Friday 31 October 2008

Happy Halloween?!


You know how i've been saying that i haven't been to any clubs in Norwich? (yes, seriously)
Well, I finally went clubbing for the first time after being here for 1 YEAR! (SERIOUSLY!)
It was a Halloween party organized by some uea's asian societies.

At first, some of the friends wanna dress-up since its halloween party but in the end, we just dress normally.
Most of the people didn't dressed up anyway.
The party was alright. It was filled with asians as it was organized by asians. lol.
I met a few friends whom i haven't seen in awhile which was kinda nice.


ex-coursemates!

ex-neighbour




*****

It was my friend's birthday on Wednesday so we had a little get together in our kitchen.
My friends prepared all the food while i, ermmm, helped around.



*****

I'll be going to London this Saturday.
Its been awhile. =p

3 comments:

Josh said...

Fine lar... Got new blog also don't want to inform me. Blek~

Anonymous said...

shud post more halloween photo ma

WendyCookie said...

josh: aiya..i expect u to go to my old blog ma..i announce it there..haha

eve: nth much to take..cos very few dressed up only..they have another 1 later in the week but i din go..haha