Sunday 30 November 2008

The wonders of make-up


You know the saying "There's no ugly women in this world, just lazy women".
I so totally agree on that!
I actually started make-up kinda late and til now, i don't wear make-up everyday.
I just put it on when i feel like it or when im out partying which is very rare. *sigh*
Its not that i'm lazy to apply. Its just that i am too lazy to clean it at the end of the day.
Removing my contact lens is already a big task for me. T____T

But seriously, make-up can change/enhance your appearance ALOT! 
I don't have those expert techniques nor much experience in make-up but still....
Anway, i was kinda bored the other day and decided to just apply mascara on one side of the lashes.


So much difference with only mascara.
Its like my eyelashes are very long!
Btw,
I.HEART.MY.NEW.MASCARA!



Its Max Factor's False Lash Effect.
It really gave my eyelashes a false effect.
Volumize and lengthen it!


Love it love it love it!

Btw, did you guys notice the purpose of this post?
Yes??
Yup, its just to say that i love my new mascara! lol!

No comments: