Sunday 30 November 2008

White X'mas came early....


I forget to mention that it was snowing last weekend.
Not the light snow like last year but heavy snow.
It was snowing for the whole Saturday!

The next day when i opened my curtains, what greeted me was this.


Everything was covered in snow.
I am so happy!!
I finally get to see how its like to see the snow pilling up.
So i met Jme at the launderette to do our laundry then began our photo session.

Frosty the Snowman!


My footsteps!



It was filled with people making snowman, snowball fights, and sliding all over.
It felt like we were at some holiday destination instead of university. :)

3 comments:

Eve said...

WHY the year i was there it was so damn warm! no snow wan!
and of all places, i tot norwich don't snow >(

Anonymous said...

woooo i wanna make a snow man too!!
we haven't had heavy snow :<
sooo strange, isn't it?
cos Norwich already has!!

last nite was -5 here,
and i was having hot pot with my new friends hehe
but i still miss u guys and our hot pot

btw, do u want to go to Swiss?
i'm quite interested in but no one with me ><

WendyCookie said...

Eve:
yup, norwich seldom snow which is why its such a rare sight! hohoho..

Ariel:
yea,its strange! since newcastle should be much colder than here..
of course u'll miss me! everyone miss me!! hahahha
i wanna go!!!!!!!! but i heard its kinda expensive..
whats your plan? we can discuss in msn!