Tuesday 2 December 2008

Because I am boring just like that


**UPDATED**

The plots of The Gem of Life are getting more and more INTERESTING!
I can't wait for the ending but...but...but........2 more months to go..-_-

*Spoiler*
Terrence (Moses Chan) and Constance (Gigi Lai) are finally together!!
I love watching them together in this series.
Moses is hot! *wink*



However, the name Constance has been nothing but reminding me of Mathematics!
I know its different. 
Math is constant but it sounded the same with an s.
Reminds me of the linear equation ~
y = mx + c 
where m and c are constants..=.="

I know, i know. How did i manage to think of that while watching tv?
Beats me. T_____T

****

By the way,i found this song in youtube last night.
Its the first time i heard this song and im hooked!
I like his voice and the melody..
The voice reminds me of Darren Hayes from Savage Garden..
May not be everyone's cup of tea but me likey!



There's actually 2 version for this song.
1 is the slower one above duet with a girl while the other 1,below, is a faster version.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha i just realise it sounds similar to a Chinese song...
If u wanna heard the Chinese version, ask me to send u when WE'RE all online haha!!

WendyCookie said...

by stanley and rene liu right?
they did a chinese version for this song..lol!