Tuesday 23 December 2008

The MAN is back!

Check out his latest video!
Heart.Beat.

No doubt he's making my heart beating fast. *swoon*

:inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

His album "Heart.Beat" will be out end of this month!!
I WANT I WANT I WANT!!
but i doubt i can get it here..

:ayokona::ayokona::ayokona::ayokona::ayokona::ayokona::ayokona:

Can somebody get it for me?
As my xmas/newyear/cny/bday/valentine/whatsoever present?
pppllleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaassssssseeeeee!!
pretty pretty please!!

:puppyeyes::puppyeyes::puppyeyes::puppyeyes::puppyeyes::puppyeyes::puppyeyes:

Ok. Fine.
I'll pay u guys back as long as u help me to buy.
haha..
Wait,im not joking.
This is serious.:astig:

p/s: I WANT MAYDAY's LATEST ALBUM TOO!! *hint hint*

pp/s: My bday is on 27th Jan which is only a month away! *hint hint hint*

2 comments:

Eve said...

ur emoticons
haiz

WendyCookie said...

haha..helps me to express better ma..