Monday 8 December 2008

Its frustrating when...

...you don't know what you want in life

looking at people around me,i cant help but envy them at times
everyone seems to have things that they need to do
or at least knows what they want to do

for me,i just take things when they hits me
i don't have my future mapped out
i don't even know what i wanted to do once i graduate

people has been asking
"whats your plan after you graduate?"
"i..i.....i don't know"
thats all i can stuttered

it makes me feel like im wasting my time
i don't wanna turn back one day and think that i've done nothing
i wanna be able to look back and think
"wow, i can't believe i did that"
or
"i finally did it"

i just wanna be worthy enough for myself
its not hard, is it?

2 comments:

Eve said...

Don't worry dear. Everyone will be in that patch someday.
I rather be in your shoes now as you can do whatever you want

i can't anymore. Being tied to job. if you leave it just like tat, ppl say u r irresponsible, immature, stupid.

And yes, it's hard to be yourself. because we are afraid what others might perceive us as.

Quote Jason Mraz
"We choose love. We choose anger. We choose happiness. We choose boredom.

You pick and choose based on the rush you give your body when it experiences a certain emotion. "

WendyCookie said...

haiii..i know..just cant help it sometimes..
but yea,working life sucks..all those responsibility..so i guess i wont complain too much then..

thanks..:)

ooo..good quote by THE GREAT jason mraz huh..haha