Monday 20 April 2009

Wow!

I've just watched Mayday's 100000 people concert in Taiwan.
It makes me wanna go for their concert even more.
I bet it'll be lotsa fun. I love their songs!
I heard they'll be having a concert in KL this year or maybe next.
I wonder when they will announce the date.
And hopefully i'll be back by then.
There's no way im going to miss another 'must go' concert.
Missing leehom's concert is sad enough already. :(

I should talk to Mayday about this.
Now, where did i leave their contact numbers? *runs off to search*
.............................................
*slaps self and got back to reality*

=="

2 comments:

Sarah Yeoh said...

i called ah xing ady, he said would get back to me once they confirmed the date n venue. ;)

WendyCookie said...

cheh..wake up la my dear..aahahah