Thursday 16 July 2009

Lazy

Havent been updating for sometime now..
I've been feeling really lazy to blog nowadays.
I don't know what to blog about.

Nothing much has been happening to me recently except for writing my dissertation.
Unless you wanted to read about how lazy i am in doing my research.
How i always burn the midnight oil cracking something out of my head for my supervisor.
Trust me, it is as boring as it sounds.
:lamagawa:


I wanted to write about my trip to greece and turkey last month but i kinda procrastinated and i lost the motivation to write now. *sigh*
Guess i'll write about it WHEN i feel like to.

Okay, lets see what else i can blog about.

Hmmm...

Jeez..I seriously have no clue at all.
I'll blog some other time then. When i have something to blog about thats it.

:sweaty:


Ohya, stumbled across this in the library one day.



Imagine my surprise when i saw the word 'Laporan Tahunan'.
I didn't look inside the book though.
I wonder if the content is in english or bm.


p/s: i just joined twitter last night so let me know if you have one. :)

No comments: