Monday 27 July 2009

Lazy

I've been getting even more lazy to blog now that i have twitter.
It seems easier to squeeze out 160words than having to blog.
And as i've said in the post before, things haven't been interesting for me recently.

As i'm typing this, i actually have work to send to my supervisor by tomorrow morning.
Oh, you don't have to guess my progress and why i'm still awake at this hour.
Just to make it clear as well.
I'm not ACTUALLY working on that.

Seriously man.
Someone should guide me to change.
Is there a dummy guide out there to teach people to be hardworking?
Because i can't seem to do that right now and i am desperately in need of some doses of it now.

On the bright side, i'll be going back in another 2months.
BUT not before i'm done with the course, of course.
This is seriously killing me.

****

Malaysia lost a talent few days ago.
I've always enjoy her ads for Petronas.
They were very touching and meaningful.
Its a loss to the film industry.

-R.I.P. Yasmin Ahmad




Petronas ad for Malaysia's 50th Independence Day
Sending the message not to be racist.
I love the expression on his face when she said he's her bf. haha



Ad for Chinese New Year 2006.
This is my favourite.
All the old ladies were comparing and boasting about their sons and daughters.
Then the 1 whose son is the least successful is the most filial.
Teaching us to cherish our parents more.

No comments: