Saturday 28 March 2009

Doraemon

At times, i seriously hope that HE exist in reality.
I wish that i can be like Nobita and have him beside me.
Granting my wishes.
Helping out with my problems.
Having fun in the most ridiculous and impossible ways.

But all i need now is the Time Machine.
To lead me back to the past.
To undo the wrongs, redo the rights and do the things that was suppose to be done.

Closing a chapter of a story will leads you to another.
But by the past chapter, you will see and realise things that you never did then.
Things that you should and shouldn't have done.
How can we be sure to be able to re-read the chapter without feeling regret?
When will the day come where i can proudly say "good job" and give myself that little but well-deserved pat on the back?
Will it take me a year or two?
Or maybe a decade?
It may be a lifetime searching for the day that never came.

How can that day be here when i keep repeating the same old routines and attitude?
It, seriously, is time to change.

No comments: