Friday 6 March 2009

March = Super Saving Month

I am so going to save up this month.
No additional and unnecessary expenses.
Will only buy groceries and eat out once a week.
Then live on instant noodles (thank god for the free supplies!).

Wait, i just remembered that my friend ask me to have lunch at this new dim sum place in the city tomorrow. I. Have. To. Say. No. But i can't resist dim sum. Lets think on the bright side. I just have it last week so say no, wendy. Just say no. NO. N-O.
Think about greece. Ahhh. Athens..Greek Islands..Dim sum..Istanbul..Dim sum..Damnnn!!

NO. Im not going. I wont, period!

Btw, i have this picture as my display pic in msn.



And people said i look the same.
No changes at all. -_-

p/s: WHY IS LEEHOM HAVING A CONCERT IN KL WHEN IM STILL STUCK IN THE UK???? ARGHHHHHH!!tension

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You really look the same haha!!!
maybe next time i'll show you mine:)

well, i'm not sure if this month is super saving for me
cos i'm going to London with my friends this weekend
and we'll have afternoon tea at hotel ha!!

also i'm looking forward to go shopping in Taiwan~!!!

WendyCookie said...

i dont even know if thats a compliment at all..ahaha..
okok..show me next time..

wow! that sounds great! have a great weekend then~~ :D