Sunday 22 March 2009

Random post

Update as promised.
Nothing much happened for the past 2weeks.
Submitted 1assignment last week and will submit another 1 tomorrow.
But i have no motivation to start at all. God, help me please! *pray*
And i'm not feeling well again.
I have a slight flu right now. Darn!
Why am i so weak? *sigh*

Jme was at my place for the past couple of days.
Remember that i told you guys how i fixed her laptop sometime ago?
Well, looks like her laptop decided to die on her after all.
After trying various ways to 'rescue' it, we concluded that it was her hard disk problem.
So she will have to wait for her parents to bring her a new laptop/hard disk.
Since she has nothing to do in her room, she decided to crash at my place.
You'll die of boredom without a laptop here. I'm serious!

Anyway, we went to the city yesterday for our usual grocery shopping.
I finally bought these.



I was contemplating whether i should buy the books for the past couple of weeks.
Then i was more determined to buy after inspired by Eve.
And then, i saw this at Borders!
Buy 3 for 2!
So i got the 3books for only £14. Its a steal, right? right?

I also got a pair of heels from Zara.
You guys should know very well that i don't really wear high heels.
Even if i do, it will be those low heels.
I guess its because of my height that i don't feel like wearing it.
I'm not very VERY tall but the tallest among my friends.
So i'll feel weird if i be any taller.
But lately, i have the urge to buy some heels.
I felt that i can accept my height now compare to when i was younger.
I used to hate my height which is why i hunched now. :(
Damn regretful. I'm having a hard time to walk straighter now.
Everyone around me has been commenting on it.
I know it looks ugly but its hard to change after so many years! *sigh*

Anyhoo, back to the shoes.
Walked around in Zara and saw this.



I love it.
Its not too high and i like the design.
The thing now is to wear it out instead of leaving it in my shoe cabinet and let dust/mould/mushroom grow on it again.

Ohya, I got my first batch of pictures from my lomo camera back already.
Like, finally!
But it fail miserably wei.

The photos are all very dark.
I think i got the settings wrong or something.
And there are a couple of photos that can't be developed.
I don't know what went wrong. *sigh*
I'll have to keep practising, i guess.

These 2 are the best out of the bunch.



And a few of the failed ones.





Now you know what i was saying. -_-

2 comments:

Eve said...

the books is really worth it.. 14quid is just about 74bucks. I bought 1 for about 450bht and RM49..so...shit malaysia!!!

take more lomo photos :D

WendyCookie said...

yalor yalor..
thats why i cepat-cepat beli..scared promo habis..haha..
woah..now i really felt mine are cheap..hehe..

i will..hopefully it will be better next time..but the developing and printing of the pics damn expensive..took me £10..haiii..