Sunday 10 February 2008

What the...

Stupid MSN!! Stupid internet connection!!

I don't know what's wrong with my internet connection these few days. Its so damn slow. I think even a snail can be faster than that.  It takes forever to load a page. Damn....

What upset me the most is that my MSN decided to die on me today. My sis rang me up earlier asking me to online as she's with my whole family at my uncle's house. I woke up ASAP and tried to online. BUT I can't sign in to MSN. Kept trying and trying. First, its the connection problem. Then it says MSN is having a technical problem and I can't sign in. WTF!!! 
My sis told me that everyone is waiting for me to online so that they can see me. I wanted to chat with them too but what to do. So fucking annoyed . WTH is wrong with my internet. I'll go crazy if this goes on. Internet is like my only connection to the world out there (Ok, I exaggerated again) but seriously I think I am too dependant on it now. *sigh*

No comments: