Friday 23 January 2009

Craving!!

The one question that i ask myself everyday without fail is,
"What should i cook for tonight's dinner?"

I dreaded for dinner to come 'cos it just mean that i have to think of what i wanted to cook.
I cook my own dinner most of the time to save *cough*money*cough*, of course.
And i am so sick and tired that i always cook the same dish 'cos i don't know what else to cook.
Ok, fine.
I don't know how to cook.
No, i should say i don't have the initiative to learn.

My mum always, ALWAYS asked me to learn cooking from her so i layaned her but never remember. *coughcoughcoughcough*
And when u live in a city where there are like, food everywhere, u just don't feel like cooking by yourself.
So after coming here, i have no choice but to do it. *sigh*

I was craving for some mee hoon kueh (flour cake soup/flat wheat dough in soup wtf. i didn't translate this myself, its from google. *innocent*)
I tried to remember how my mum cooked it and searched for the recipe online as well.

Had some problems when i was kneading the dough but managed to solve it with the help of a flatmate.
Pour in too much water into the dough.
Mistakes on first attempt are always forgivable.
siul

And here is my dinner!!
TADAA!!!!!



Looks good, right? lapar
It taste good as well!! Well, not as delicious as my mum's but STILL GOOD.
Macam cooked by some chef. HAHAHAHA
Luckily, i still have some ikan bilis left 'cos it won't be complete without it.

I'll definitely try to cook some other dish next time.
Maybe i'll be Chef Wen in no time!!
Maybe, just maybe. *wink*

3 comments:

Josh said...

Don't bluff yourself by saying your cooking is good lar. Hahaha...

BTW, put chatbox lar. Else how I can tell you whois it in my blog that wearing Josh5? XD

WendyCookie said...

ehh ehh..its true ok!
im a genius, alright? hahaha

u'll seriously tell me if i put??
ok..no prob..it'll be up soon..
will definitely inform u..hahaha

Josh said...

I am waitinggggggggggggggggggggg XD

BTW, HAPPY CNY!