Thursday 8 January 2009

Red Bull is BULL!

i was having exams for the past few days and the night before my last paper, i took a can of redbull.
i was really tired so i thought it will, u know, makes me feel energize!
oh boy, how wrong was i...T____T

i started to feel weird after an hour.
then my hands starts shaking and felt really cold.
heart was pumping fast. head felt like there were millions of star in it.
and i start sweating. wtf?!

then i remembered.
those are the symptoms of having TOO MUCH CAFFEINE!
i checked the description of the can and it wrote - HIGH CAFFEINE CONTENT!
urgghh...

i dont drink coffee so i never knew that i have such a low tolerance for caffeine.
and it has to be on the day of my exam.
i cant really concentrate on my paper.
finish 2 questions and i cant take it anymore so i just scribbled the last answer.
my knees almost gave out on me when i was going up the stairs.

i cant sleep even though i was really tired.
damn....
i will never EVER take redbull again!
but i guess i can always tell ppl -
that was the day when wendy got high on caffeine!
wtf..==

p/s: i am now officially a fan of TWILIGHT! i finally get why ppl are crazy bout that movie especially EDWARD CULLEN! *drool*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now only i know u don drink coffee wan wor. Haha.

WendyCookie said...

walao..u r suppose to know me best k..have u ever saw me drinking coffee in the 16yrs dat u know me?? haiii..