Tuesday 27 January 2009

The OX has taken over!

Happy Chinese New Year people!!

Its my second CNY here in the UK.
Its pretty much the same as last year.
Same as in, BOoooOOORrrrrRRING!!!!
Like, who the heck attend classes on CNY right?? *sigh*

I had steamboat with Jme last night for our "reunion" dinner.
2 boring people stuck together in Norwich.
That sounded so sad man. :(

Anway, back to happy topic.
Its 10 more mins to my birthday!!
MY "21st" BIRTHDAY!! ;p

I just got back from dinner with my coursemates where they cooked thai food for me.
I am so full right now that i have difficulty in breathing. =="
But the food was good especially the Tomyam Kung!! *slurrrppp*


Thanks guys!!

Then i'll be having another dinner tomorrow with my flatmates and Jme.
It'll be chinese food this time. lol!
I am so glad that i have people to celebrate my birthday with instead of being alone like last year.

Oh yea, i can finally post up the pressies from my besties!
Its a set of pyjamas and a cardigan instead of food.


Thanks guys!!
I. Heart. U. All.

I'm gonna wear the pyjama top today since its CNY.
The bottom and cardigan sudah pakai long time ago. HAHA.

I hope my luck will be better this year.
I wonder if you guys still remember my series of unfortunate event last year.
It should be good this time since its new year and all.
New Year + Birthday = BEST OF LUCK!!!! *standing ovation*
Ok. Lame. I know. T________T

Oh boy, look at the time.
Its my birthday already.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!! celebrate
*birthday song playing in the head. wtf.*
May all my wishes come true!!
doa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe, i remember ur birthday la~
(though i'm not in Norwich)
Happy Birthday~!!! :D
I was alone on my birthday too last year!
But this year, i'm gonna celebrate with my family cos i'll go back in March for 3 weeks!!Haha

p.s. let me know if u need anything b4 i go back!!

WendyCookie said...

haha thanks!!
how come u can go bck?? for easter break??
how nice!!!!
okok..i'll let u know if i want anything from tw..hehe