Monday 12 January 2009

Should I??

I plan to trim my hair this coming weekend.
Its expensive i know but with split ends all over, i cant take it anymore.
If i dont cut it now, it'll become worse.

The thing is im thinking of cutting it short instead of trimming.
But i dont know if i should.

I mean i wanna let it grow longer 'cos i miss my long hair.


but sometimes i miss my short hair too.


I wont be going for such a short length or bob (doesnt suit me) again, of course.
I want smth like this.


Anne Hathaway


Nicole Richie


Elva Hsiao

The thing which i worry the most and has always been the problem is that my hair is too fine and thin. So i cant have those effect after i cut it and that was why my bob failed back then.
Im in dilemma now.

So, should i or shouldn't i?

2 comments:

Eve said...

that kinda hair need work...blow blow everyday

WendyCookie said...

yea lor..with my laziness,i dun think i'll do dat everyday..ahaha