Monday 2 February 2009

The ever-changing weather



Just when i thought it will be abit warmer now. T__T
The roads outside my flat are covered with a thin layer of snow now.

****

I get to eat bak gua (dried pork) this cny! yayyyy!!
I was just telling my mum how i was craving for it 2 weeks ago and now i have it!!
No no. It wasn't from my mum.
It was actually from a classmate of mine.
Her boyfriend's family sent some for them and she gave me some. peace



And its from Bee Cheng Hiang!
I never knew they have BCH in China.
Now i can eat bak gua while youtube-ing.

Oh ya, my mum said that she wanna send me some cny cookies after she got back from my grandma's house.
I have a feeling that she'd forgotten about it already so i'll give her a call tomorrow to remind her.
What a fillial daughter. lol!

No comments: