Wednesday 18 February 2009

Its all about the angle!

I told josh that i'll post a picture of mine after reading his post on creative photography.
So here's the picture..



That was me and Sarah sitting on top of Shen's palms.
It was taken at Langkawi back in 2005, i think.
I used to say its "little buddhas sitting on Giant's plams" 'cos we were doing the praying pose. HAHA.
Its still one of my favourite photos. :)

I miss those trips wei.
The last trip that i went with my friends was Taiwan in 2007.



We did went down to KL in when i was back in summer but it was a rush trip so we didn't managed to have fun.
I have to plan for another one with them when im back! (Bali baybeh!!! Bali!!)
Looking through all those photos made me miss all those fun times.


Pulau Pangkor 2005


I miss those rare swimming sessions at my place. hehe..

I have so many pictures that i wanna post up but im lazy to do it here.
Maybe i'll create an album in FB to post those old pictures. :)

I also realise how we've grown over the years.


From this
(this is the only photo i have in my laptop now..hahaha..and the one on the far left of the pic is me! told ya i was very dark back then but its not my darkest. i grew darker when i was in secondary school. *sigh*)


to this


and this
(we're still 21 ok..HAHAHA)

Everyone looks different now and the one who went through the most changes is Auntie Sue!
The hip and trendy Sue with her ever-changing hairstyle is now a mature and trendy woman still with ever-changing hairstyle. lol!
Kononlah, sudah kahwin mah. Sure different from us. HAHAHA

Oh god, i miss you guys even more after this post. :(

No comments: