Sunday 22 February 2009

Healthy Cookie

I just got back from SWIMMING!!
Yes. Swimming!
S-W-I-M-M-I-N-G.
Berenang. You yong. Yao Shui. Siu Chui.
Its my first time exercising in UK.
You guys know how i never exercise, right?!
I am just too lazy to do it.
So are you guys proud of me??
Praise me praise me. :puppyeyes:

But i can foresee that my arms and legs will be a few tonnes heavier tomorrow. -_-
My arms were already really tired today after carrying the 12KG PARCEL yesterday.
Plus today's swimming. *sigh*

Its been a long time since i last swim like this.
Or should i say its the first time? fikir
Like really swim.
Not swim for 5 minutes and rest for 20. siul

Anyway, i finally got the parcel from my mum.
Wondering what makes it 12kg?
Nah.



Instant noodles, 2kg Milo, canned food, peanut butter biscuits (my fav!) and more instant noodles.
How many instant noodles??
Here.



I think my mum secretly wants me to open a store and sell it. haha..
But i have my Har Mee now. Yay!!

The other thing that i got this week is........
jeng jeng jeng jeng!!



A lomography camera!
People nowadays are really into those old skool camera and photography so i cannot lose to them. *kiasu* LOL!
I bought it 'cos i think the pictures taken from this are really nice!!
And its not expensive.
Its the same price as my instax mini instant camera.

I'll try to take some pictures with it soon.
But will have to get the film first. :)
Excited!!

4 comments:

Eve said...

what lomo is that?
fisheye?

WendyCookie said...

diana+...:)

Eve said...

i was about to get myself a lomo next week when im in KL :p

hahaha..now we have the same amount of camera!!

WendyCookie said...

ehh..so gam 1..hehe