Monday 2 February 2009

Pai Ti Kong yo~

Just called my mum and i forget that they have to pai ti kong tonight.
So didn't talk much with them as they are very busy preparing for the prayer now.
And the most important thing is that my mum still remember about the cny cookies. HAHA

I still remember last year a friend said that i did it online at paitikong.com. wtf?! *sigh*
For those who don't know what paitikong is, just go to the link above.
I'm lazy to explain everything again.

It will be my dad and bro's birthday this coming wed and thurs.
Yes, their birthdays are only 1 day apart.
Dad asked if im getting anything for my bro.
I told him no 'cos he didn't get me anything for my bday.
I am very calculative when it comes to this. LOL!

Btw, dad told me that MAS is having promotions now and the flight tickets are very cheap!
He said ticket to UK only cost rm1k+.
And i just checked the site, ticket from london to msia only cost £300.
Fucking cheap man.

So, what are you waiting for?
~~what you waiting what you waiting what you waiting what you waiting what you waiting for~~
Go and book a tic to visit me now!
GOGOGO!!
shoo shoo~~

p/s: i don't feel like going to class now 'cos its snowing. Ugghhh!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha i didn't go to class too!!
cos it was also snowing here @ Newcastle :p

wow it's really cheap if it's for return ticket!
It costs me £500 for return ticket in March, and the british currency drops, hehe so that's why i can go home for my birthday!! :D

WendyCookie said...

i went in the end..im such a good student nowadays..haha

its only 1way i think..
yaya..good for u..
i wish i can go home too..:(
but i'll be going to italy instead during easter..lol!

Eve said...

italy again ah
i know what u gonna buy this time
more LV and gucci and mulberry and bottega and ferragamo and massimo and escada and prada

WendyCookie said...

nono..gonna get the mulberry only..
i splurged too much on bags for the past few mths..gotta cut down..hahaha