Friday 6 February 2009

Sick like hell!

I was really sick for the past 2days.
It was just a running nose at first.
Then it got worse.
I started to have fever.
Then backache and headache.
Feeling dizzy.

It must be the flu virus 'cos there are so many people who are sick nowadays.
Plus the crazy weather. *sigh*
Luckily im feeling better now.
No more fever.
But im feeling really dizzy now.
I wonder why. T___T

Anyway, my mum called yesterday and she knew i was sick.
She went how i should've called her the day before and all.
Then kept asking if i'd taken the medicine.
I miss her!
I wanna be at home right now.

I can just sleep and there'll be someone who will check my temperature every now and then.
Wake me up when its time to take medicine.
Cook for me.
I can be pampered at home.
But right now, i have to do everything on my own. :(

She actually called to tell some happy news.
First, my cookies of course. lol!
Then she told me my brother is getting married end of this year.
Yes, my brother/my koko.
My one and only brother is getting married.

In fact, i have 2 weddings to attend in dec.
My best friend is getting married as well.
And its only 2weeks apart. hehe.
I can't wait for dec to come.
It will be fun~~

No comments: