Sunday 17 May 2009

All set for summer!

But i will have to go through the KILLER exams first.
Seriously, who the heck invented exams? :males:

Anyway, i've been on a shopping spree recently, stocking up my summer clothes as a preparation for summer. *excited*
I am hunting for colourful tops nowadays.
I need some colours back in my life!!
There are only 2 colours in my wardrobe now - BLACK & GREY. 
And yes, it looks as dull as it sounds.
So its time to welcome some sunshine back into my life~~

Every shops look really nice with colours and flowers now.
I wish i can bring everything back but i have, ermmm, financial shortage, you know.
If i am working here, then its a different story.
But right now, i am earning RM and spending £!
That was a BIG difference.
How i wish i was one of those people who can go into a shop and just buy everything without looking at the price tags.
That MUST be nice. *dreaming*

I've been looking for a nice pair of pattern leggings since its like the in-thing now.
Bought 1 from topshop the other day and decided to play with my wardrobe a little (but i only came up with 1 combination. O_o)
Still fail when it comes to fashion.
Maybe it was because i wasn't brave enough to try different styles OR it could just be my wardrobe limitations. 
That must be it! *self-consoling*



Ok, you can't see the colour here because i edited it.
But i can assure you that its a combination of bright colours - red,blue,yellow,etc!
I can't show you the original picture because it wasn't that nice since i took it in my room.
So hence, the colour editing.



Here's a pair of skinny jeans that i bought recently.
Love how skinny it was and how it made my legs look longer.

But the problem now is -

I. GAINED. WEIGHT!
So light-coloured pants made it look even more obvious.

Don't give me the bullshit like "you look the same"/"there was no difference"/"u look better now".
I seriously did gained.
Let me just tell you how much weight i gained.

Brace yourself.

Here goes.........










10KG!!!!!!!

not 1 or 2 or 3 but 10 ok!

I'll take a picture of the weighing machine (with me standing on it, of course. what if i weighed double my weight just like in the movie - SHUTTER? *choichoichoi*. If that really happened, it will be fats that had conquered my body instead of a ghost sitting on my shoulder. wtfwtf) when i move to my friend's place.
Then you will see that i am not lying.

It, seriously, is time to exercise those extra lbs away. *fingers crossed*

p/s: but i've found out that its impossible to lose weight in the UK. Matilah like that. *sigh*

2 comments:

Eve said...

quite impossible to lose weight...in uk....

Han-Hsiang said...

omg,10kg! i can't believe...
(though i know u can eat lots of rice)
i lost 3 kg when i just arrived TW in March,
and then just put them back when i came back :p

well, good luck to ur exams
i'm also in the exam hell from this week :<