Monday 4 May 2009

Twilight-fied

I've finally finished reading Twilight (shoot! i should be revising for my exams now) and it was GREAT!
The book is so much better than the movie though the movie is good as well.
But the book is BETTER!
Its much more in detail (kononlah, its a book..duhh')
and they have much more body contacts than the movie.
I like how Edward is not afraid to touch Bella and the things described were much more intense.

I have to say though, the movie did help in terms of imagining their faces.
Whenever i read their parts, all their faces will come into my mind. I don't have to make up my own characters as it was already there.
But i guess right now i'll have to wait til im done with my exams to continue with New Moon because i know i won't be able to stop once i've started. -_-

I can now confirm that i like edward cullen and not robert pattinson.
I like the character itself not the actor.
You know how we always watch a movie and like the character hence the actor/actress.
This time, its not happening.
I didn't go "OMG!! its robert pattinson!!" when i see his pictures like how i always did when i saw leehom's. :blush:
Instead, i just go "Oohhh..its robert pattinson". -_-
I think i didn't give him enough credit for his acting but then again, it just prove that the character was a success. Right?!
I don't know if its just me or is there someone who felt the same as me??

Speaking of Leehom, if i ever saw him walking down the street, i don't even know if i can contain my excitement.
No, i am 100% sure what my reaction will be.
I'll definitely go "OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!! ITS HIM!! ITS LEEHOM!!!! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!"
But after that, i'll start to doubt my eyes.
Because it is not possible to be able to see him just like that, you know.

Even if i see people starts going up to him to take pictures or whatsoever and confirm that its him in person, i'll just look from afar and admire their courage.
I'll go "Awww. I wish i can be like them" and keep on looking from the side.
And when he was gone, i'll kick myself in the head for not going up.
Then have more people to kick me again for that.
Then i'll prepare a gun for them and ask them to just shoot me. *sigh*

Yes, Me is a COWARD.
Though im usually loud but i am actually a coward that i can't even do simple things like that. *sigh*
Anyway, this is just an 'if only' situation lah.
As if it can really happen in reality.
The probability of me meeting celebrities, any celebrities, must me 0.0000000000000000001 (hey..a girl can dream, right?) so the chances of meeting my favourite ones are even lower.

How did i manage to write from twilight to leehom to me being emo?
Beats me.

4 comments:

Eve said...

its ok. i understand. last time i saw shawn yue at klcc i also scream...ARGH!! YU MAN LOK!!!

if i see jason mraz i will be like
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!! ITS HIM!! ITS MRAZ!!!! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!"

WendyCookie said...

it just prove that we are 2 very obsessed fans..hahahah

Han-Hsiang said...

then i recommend the other one for u to read - 'confessions of a shopaholic'
cos u'r kind of shopaholic!! :p

and my friend said another one 'Remeber me?' is also not bad :)

WendyCookie said...

ooo..i heard about that series as well..
BUT i am not a shopaholic..i just love to shop..hahaha

Remember me? by sophie kinsella?
i read a book with the same title many yrs ago but its by christopher pike..it was really good!
1 of my favourite books..:)

maybe i'll check it out after im done with my twilight series..hehe