Wednesday 6 May 2009

Daily Dressing

I am trying to escape from the fact that I have to submit my half-done assignment tomorrow and sit for my first paper the day after.
Since i can't blog properly, i would just blog about daily dressing which i've been wanting to try for sometimes now.
But as you all know, i am always stranded in this lil' town of mine so there wasn't much to blog about my outfit.
Anyway, lots of people commented on my outfit for my Bath trip so i'll do a daily dressing post now.
Here goes my first attempt.



Blazer - Zara
Dress - Primark
Tights - Primark
Shoes - Zara

Okay, there wasn't a need for this post anyway because it only consists of 2 brands. -_-"
Maybe i'll do more daily dress post IF i am happy with what i wear again.
Alright, gotta get my half-done essay DONE.

No comments: