Tuesday 26 May 2009

EXAMS OVER!!!

Get your champagne out 'cause its time to celebrate!!!celebrate

:love:

But before i got to this happy stage, i almost die from a heart attack this morning.
I have an exam this morning at 9.15am.
And i almost, ALMOST overslept.
I didn't sleep last night due to *cough*lastminute*cough* revision (something seriously never change).
Then around 7+am, i was really tired so i was lying on my bed.
AND i sort of, ermmm, dozed off. :blush:
With no intention to sleep at all, i didn't set the alarm.

So by the time i woke up, it was 9AM ALREADY!!!!!!
15 more minutes to my exam!! :takot:

I jumped out from the bed, wash my face and changed as fast as i can then ran to the exam hall.
Which i can't really run 'cause it was raining. *curse the rain*
I got there just in time for the invigilator to announce the exam rooms. *phew*

Luckily i am staying on-campus.
If i stay off-campus, i can kill myself already.
Another reminder not to do last minute work but then again, this was like the 236584596587times that i repeat the same old routine without learning from it. *sigh*

Anyhoo, hell was over.
My holiday officially starts now!
But i have to pack and move in the next few days.
The problem now is
I don't know where to start!
So many things wei!





:hilo:

Somebody help me please!!

2 comments:

Eve said...

u coming bak liau or still got semester to go?

WendyCookie said...

1 more sem to go..
i'll let u know before i go bck in case u need anything..hehe