Tuesday 12 May 2009

Oh-so-random

(I've run out of title!) -_-

Random pictures of random things..

~~


Received this msg on Sat from my bro.
I don't know why he wanna cc it to us.
Guess he wanna let us know that he loves us too.
Everybody say "Aaawwww~~"

~~



My besties went to leehom's concert and got me this!
Thanks babes!!
At least i got something even though i missed his concert. hehe..

~~



I was staying over at my friend's place for a week because all of her housemates went back to china.
This tv was placed in her room.
So damn nice ok.
Its been so long since i last sat on a bed and watched movie on a big screen! :puppyeyes:

~~



Got this from my trip to bath.
I didn't went to the real thing 'cause everyone's been telling me that its nothing but a pile of rocks. AND it looks the same from every angle. HAHA..
So i bought this as souvenir and i can bluff people that i went. *proud*

The guy at the cashier when i bought this was really fuuny.
I have a coin purse with AstroBoy on it.
When he saw it, he went "ASTROBOY!" (he wasn't the first who noticed that. i didnt know that there were so many people in uk who knew about the anime. hehe)
Then i met him again at another store (all inside the roman bath but they have a few souvenir shops in it) and when he saw me, he went "its astroboy again!" HAHA
He told me that the stonehenge i bought was the actual size of the real thing. LOL!

~~



Delicious yogurt!
But i only buy it once in a while 'cause its more expensive compared to others.
I can buy 4yogurts from sainsbury or tesco for only 29p or 39p but 4 of muller's yogurt cost £2.

~~



The sky at 8.40pm.

~~

And im going to end this post with
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


THIS!



How cute is that?!
:)

2 comments:

Eve said...

hahaha i used to the muller yogurt alot..eat it after dinner daily ...

WendyCookie said...

it was really good! but a little expensive compared to others.